President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Festus Keyamo (SAN) as the Director, Strategic Communications for his 2019 presidential campaigns.
By this appointment, Keyamo becomes the official spokesperson for Buhari’s campaign for the 2019 presidential poll.
The letter informing him of the appointment was signed by the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, who also doubled as the Director General, President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation.
Similarly, the All Progressives Congress, APC has releases dates for congresses, national convention.
The release of the date is coming a day after the Chief John Odigie-Oyegun-led National Working Committee of the party announced the composition of the National Convention Committee.
The full time table, as published by Western Post:
* May 5: Ward Congresses to elect Ward Officers
* May 7-9: Appeals from Ward Congresses
* May 12: LGA Congresses to elect LGA Officers
* May 14: Appeals from LGA Congresses
* May 19: State Congresses to elect State Officers
* May 21-23: Appeals from State Congresses
* June 23: National Convention to elect National Officers.
See Keyamo’s appointment letter